Good fun at the Cork Arts Theatre today… great audience enjoying some ..“TIME OUT”
JULY 27th to 30th LUNCH: Wednesday to Friday @ 1pm SUPPER: Friday and Saturday @ 8pm LUNCHTIME A SHOW AND A LIGHT LUNCH FOR JUST €10 Lunch from 12.30pm. Show starts at 1.10pm. SUPPER, DRINK, DESSERT AND A SHOW! from 8pm followed by show starting at 9pm. Snacks will also be served in the bar after the show. Tickets: €20 each or 2 tickets for €35. Ticket price includes supper, glass of wine / soft drink, dessert and the show! Show only (without meal) €10 per person.
A wonderful show full of the passions of Italian, French & Spanish Music…..
St. Patrick’s Day sees Amanda travelling to Kolkata, India to perform for the celebrations in her role as Hope Ambassador.
Amanda was delighted to take on the Cameo Role of the ghostly Margaret Thatcher in this unusual film directed by Simon McKeown. A bit of fun and different from her usual stage appearances. “Christmas at Draculas” should be released later in the year and is already receiving very positive responses. Conor Dwane takes on the role of Count Dracula in this dark comedy spoof. watch out for more details.
This is a fantastic and exciting concert with a Classical/Traditional and Latin twist…”A Christmas Affair” to Remember
- If you can only attend one event this Holiday Season, this is the one for you and your loved ones to enjoy and remember.
- “A Christmas Affair” brings you a concert of the Classical and Traditional with a Latin Twist….
- Last year’s sell-out inaugural concert in St. Peter’s Church brought the capacity house to its feet in rapturous applause.
- Due to popular demand “A Christmas Affair” returns to provide an inspiring and uplifting afternoon/evening of passionate and soaring melodies that will romance with stunning, engaging and spellbinding music.
- Make this the year to have “A Christmas Affair” and bring the gift of love and joy to family and friends. You’ll be swept away by the stirring array of arias, songs and harmonies, while supporting a good cause too.